Aug. 14-18, 2019
Congratulations on your admission to Truman State University! Truman Days is an exciting introduction to the University for new students.
Truman Week creates a smooth transition from high school to college and from your family home to your new Truman home. It starts on Move-In Day for first-year and transfer students on Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019, and runs through Sunday, Aug. 18. Classes start on Monday, Aug. 19.
Commuters will check-in on Aug. 14 at 2 p.m. in the Kirk Building (go to hallway on first floor).
During Truman Week, you will:
- check in and move into your residence hall
- meet faculty, staff, and your fellow students
- attend events ranging from Residence Hall Meetings to the Majors Welcome
- join in on fun social and cultural activities, including a picnic on the Quad, Movie Night in the Student Union Building, Ridiculous Relays at Stokes Stadium and Dawg Fest in Red Barn Park
- and most important of all, have lots of fun!
For more information about Truman Week, contact the Center for Academic Excellence at (660) 785-4409.